Marca has reported that the Portuguese has tied down his future at the Bernabeu until 2018, increasing his salary to 17million euros (£14.8million) per year after tax and negotiating a new arrangement over the sale of his image rights in the process.

Ronaldo has two years to run on his deal at Madrid, who paid a world record £80million fee to prise him away from Manchester United in 2009, but has courted speculation over his future by revealing that he misses English football. United have subsequently been heavily linked with the player.
Ronaldo said: "I'm not going to confirm anything - I'm just going to do my job like I always do.

"My future - I don't know. At this moment I'm a player of Madrid, the future, I really don't know.
"Let's see what's going to happen - but for the moment, I'm good where I am."

He also gave little away about his thoughts on Madrid's pursuit of the Tottenham star, who is expected to break the record Ronaldo set for being the most expensive player in the world.

Madrid are believed to be ready to pay £95m for Gareth Bale but Ronaldo added: "I'm not going to speak about that because I'm not the right person to say if he deserves that money - if it's a good deal or not.

"I'm happy here - I think the players I have beside me, they are great - I'm not going to speak about other players."

Post a Comment

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.