I want to do more movies, I’d like to do a big love scene with Jessica Alba...Says Piers Morgan


Piers Morgan
Piers Morgan in photo by thesun.co.uk



He also continue with his long time camping on Twitter  for Arsenal Coach, Arsene Wenger to resign Morgan said, " I wouldn’t mind buying Arsenal, especially the way they are playing at the moment. I want Arsenal to be successful again..
“They haven’t been successful for a very long time and I am fed up with it.
“If anyone follows my Twitter, I don’t agree with the club or the manager. Wenger has had his glory days.


Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba , photo by thesun.co.uk



Source by thesun.co.uk










































































Labels:

Post a Comment

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.